Sunday, March 8, 2009

FU@K!


I've started to spot. It's more than just a smear. AF will be here tomorrow. Why in hell did my body fell it necessary to screw with me the last few days? I thought I was out Friday. I hadn't had any strong positive feelings on Friday. I was ready to move on Friday. Instead the last two days I have allowed myself to get hopeful, I've daydreamed and apparently my mind has caused some pretty significant symptoms. Why? It just doesn't make any fu@cking sense.

Now I get to have a hard cry and feel sorry for myself. Why couldn't this have just ended Friday?

1 comments on "FU@K!"

tripntwinmom on March 8, 2009 at 9:20 PM said...

I am so very sorry my friend....

Wish I was there to cheer you up and get your mind off of this TTC hell....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates