Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Think it Will be Okay


We had the first meeting today at work and I think everything will be fine. I will know for sure tomorrow, but I am pretty confident that I can rest without worrying. Right now work is 'restructuring' all their positions and I was really freaked out that I might loose my part time 8 hour shifts, or even worse my position completely. Also, my babysitter, who also works with me at the hospital (but on weekends) appears to be safe with her position too.

I hope by the end of Friday I am still as relieved.

0 comments on "I Think it Will be Okay"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates