Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some Very Cute Gifts


Here's a shout out to my friend J. The twins finally got their Birthday presents (long shipping time!) and they look great. Both S & K were so excited to have their names above their beds.

J, I know you got drill holes too, but OMG I have no idea how to hang them using those holes and having everything where you want it! So we used double sided tape :) They ended up showing up just fine against the yellow wall. That is perfect, since when they moved rooms eventually the letters can move with them.


Thanks J!

1 comments on "Some Very Cute Gifts"

tripntwinmom on March 15, 2009 at 10:43 AM said...

OMG! Those are just PRECIOUS!

I am so glad that they FINALLY came! They look just precious! Yes, I have the holes too. If you could not figure them out, I am sure I won't be able to either. So, I guess that I will go get some tape too. :P

Mine were supposed to ship out on Monday and still have not arrived....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates