Thursday, March 26, 2009

OPK's Suck and Other Musings


I am so tired of peeing on sticks and waiting for lines to show up! It's CD14 which should mean a surge any time. My cervix and CM appear to be pointing to signs of fertility but those damn OPK's are still negative. Temps are still down and I haven't felt any true ovulation pain yet. I know I need to be patient but it's very hard. I just keep worrying that I will miss my window.

I thought this go round I would be less stressed since I already have the twins, but truth be told I think its more stressful. I think it's mostly due to limited vials and my need to have all the children by the same donor. I really hope I get a surge soon and I can inseminate.

I had my meeting at work today and my job is fine. No changes...at least not in position. Now my sitter has her meeting tomorrow. All signs point to her keeping her same job and position too, but until I hear it from her mouth, and know that my nanny is still mine...I will be a little worried.

Well...here's to a nice clear surge tomorrow and my nanny keeping her position. That would truly make a good Friday.

1 comments on "OPK's Suck and Other Musings"

tripntwinmom on March 26, 2009 at 7:10 PM said...

I second that!

Hoping for an excellent Friday for you!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates