Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hiding All Evidence of TTC


Thank goodness I was talking to my mom, and thank goodness she mentioned the possibility of coming to the house tomorrow while I was at work. My mom does not need to know about my plans. She is a very high stress person and would drive me crazy with her 'what-ifs' and 'what about nows'. I just can't handle that. So upstairs to my room I went and put away all testing materials, sticks, cups, syringes, etc. Luckily I am only on CD5 so I don't need any of that stuff right now.

Interesting story on how my mom found out I was TTC with the twins.

She knew that I was thinking about this route and of course I had just lost Zach, but for the same reasons above I didn't want to involve her in the process. Well on my second cycle she was over at the house. At the time I had two dogs, one of which was a PITA! Well I had my garbage on the front porch and that stupid dog tore into it. My mom decided to clean it up for me and of course what was one of the items that spilled out into the porch...a pregnancy test! UGH!

This time I only have one dog - who doesn't tear into the garbage. I have hidden all my supplies. The twins and N have no idea what I am doing. There should be no way that my mom will figure this out tomorrow! I plan on telling her when I am good and pregnant :)

1 comments on "Hiding All Evidence of TTC"

tripntwinmom on March 17, 2009 at 6:23 PM said...

Sounds like a plan to me! I cannot believe the dog revealed your secret!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates