Sunday, March 1, 2009

Twin Post



I haven't posted anything about the twins recently. Gee...I wonder why.

We have very good news, the twins are both potty trained! About 2 weeks ago they both decided they were BIG and didn't need diapers anymore. Of course they still wear them to bed, but they are in underwear all day long, even when we leave the house :)

I never really 'trained' them but rather showed them what they were supposed to do and let them take the lead. Training, I decided, was not a power struggle I wanted. I knew eventually they would decide to cooperate and go from there.

So I am now a very happy mommy. Two out of diapers...and hopefully in a few months another one into them.

0 comments on "Twin Post"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates