Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feeling Better Today


I am still spotting with no flow. I finally broke down and called my OB. They thought it could be a few things
1.) Annovulatory Cycle
2.) Chemical Pregnancy
3.) Stress
Nothing they can do about any of it so I need to just keep waiting. If Monday comes and I'm still spotting with no flow, then I go in for some work-up. I'm also supposed to take a pregnancy test every other day until AF shows up even though both the nurse and I are certain I'm not pregnant.

I am really ready for this cycle to be done. I want to move on and start planning the next one. I;m not sure if I mentioned it here, but I have always said that I never want a Christmas baby. I just think its a horrible time of year to have a baby and that the kids then gets jipped when it comes to their birthday. Well guess what...if I start AF within the next few days, if I get pregnant next cycle, I will be due the week of Christmas!! I almost considered holding off next cycle...but we all know I'm way too inpatient.

I received my IUI catheters in the mail today. A good sign. A sign that I need to move on and focus and plan on the upcoming cycle. No use being angry with something I can't control and that is behind me.

So here's to the next cycle and a dratted Christmas baby :)

0 comments on "Feeling Better Today"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates