Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Have the Sweetest Little Boy



Today S had a dentist appointment. I have been talking this visit up for about a week as S had to have 8 sealants placed and I was really concerned at how well he would listen and cooperate with what needed to be done. We dropped K off at the drop in day care, which was the first time the twins had ever been separated like this.

When we got to the dentist you could tell that S was nervous but he was great. When the dentist came out he ran up and gave her a big hug. Parents wait in the lobby and S just walked through the door without looking back. About 20 minutes later, the dentist came and said they were done! She said S couldn't have been any better. He listened and followed all instructions. When she brought down the treasure box S took a bouncy ball and asked if he could have one for K too. I was so proud of him.
On the way home we stopped to get S a treat for being so good and everything he looked at, he wanted to make sure K would get it too. It was so cute to see him think about her like that. I have always known that my little man was so loving and compassionate. He loves to hug everyone and really seems to display true empathy when others are hurting. It was great to be with just him and be able to focus all my attention on him. I think I need to try harder in the future to go out with just one child and be able to focus on them once in while.
I hope my little man continues to be this sweet :) He will make a wonderful husband and father one day.

1 comments on "I Have the Sweetest Little Boy"

tripntwinmom on March 31, 2009 at 7:21 PM said...

That is so cool.

I am glad that you were able to have a day like that after yesterday!

Good for S!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates