Saturday, March 7, 2009

What A Beautiful Day!


I think it went up to 80 degrees today - gorgeous. The twins and I enjoyed the beautiful weather. We ran some errands today and didn't need coats - yippee!! I was able to get some grocery shopping done and open each of the kids a savings account. I was supposed to do that like 2 weeks ago, but better late then never. Tomorrow is supposed to be an equally beautiful day. I'm toying with the idea of taking the kids to the zoo. They would love it!!

And...TTC...you didn't think I could post something without that topic did you?
I'm still not spotting. My boobs still ache and I feel 'off''. Today is CD27 so one day late (for an average cycle anyway) but I am still testing negative. I don't know what to think or feel. Some times I swear I'm pregnant and it's just too early and then other times I know it's over and I wish AF would just come. I suppose Monday should reveal the true answer but I'm hoping I get an answer tomorrow...either way. The emotional roller coaster is killing me.

0 comments on "What A Beautiful Day!"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates