Monday, March 2, 2009

A Few Updates


Just a follow up to a few recent posts

- I was able to find some maternity overalls on Ebay. So far I am the high bidder but it's not over yet. Can you believe these suckers are at $52! I know they were $50 or $60 new. I guess I'm not the only one who NEEDS maternity overalls. I'm hoping I win, but man, I can't go much higher.

- With my sale profit I put most of it in the bank, but I took $100 cash and bought some pieces to the nursery set I want for the new baby. Not even pregnant but I have already chosen the theme - Oye! I have fallen in love with Fisher Price's Precious Planet set. I bought a few of the frames and decorative accessories. When I get confirmation on a pregnancy I will buy the bigger items.

- Today I am feeling a little less optimistic about this cycle. I don't know why. Things are really not that different from yesterday. I guess it's just natural to go back and forth. I think I will start testing on Thursday, although truthfully I should wait until Sunday or Monday.

I think that's all the updates. Maybe I will come up with more later.

0 comments on "A Few Updates"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates