Sunday, February 22, 2009

What Better Way to Pass the Time..


Than shopping on Ebay for maternity clothes LOL

I remember I did this once I started TTC before. I had a mini wardrobe before I even got pregnant. It was easier then. Lane Bryant had a really nice plus size maternity line. Well, not anymore, in fact, it looks like they are currently liquidating it. It's all on clearance for great prices...but all they have left is the 14 size...and don't even get me started on how a size 14 is NOT plus sized.

So...much harder to find stuff I like this time. When I was pregnant with the twins, Lane Bryant came out with these maternity overalls that I wanted SOOOOOO badly. But by the time they were available I only had a month or two left and couldn't justify spending the money. Now...I have to have my maternity overalls....but of course...I can't find any.

So my mission to all my blog readers is to find me plus sized maternity overalls.

0 comments on "What Better Way to Pass the Time.."

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates