Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Last Insemination Tonight



I'm just going to do it. My lines are lighter so I think my surge is over. It's the end of CD 16 so I've either ovulated or will soon. Think some conception thoughts for me. I guess in about 2 weeks I'll know if I did anything right. I can't help but think that I've just screwed this whole cycle up...but I felt the same way the cycle I conceived the twins and I had to have done something right then :)

1 comments on "Last Insemination Tonight"

tripntwinmom on February 26, 2009 at 10:33 PM said...

Sending up those vibes.....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates