Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Mood Has Hit


I feel like I am nesting, although aren't you supposed to do that in like your third trimester of pregnancy? Maybe I know I won't be able to do any of this if I do get pregnant so I freaking out a bit? I have no idea...but here's a list of things I am working on...

1.) I removed all the furniture from the twins room. I carpet cleaned and repaired all the dents and holes in the wall. I then touch up painted all those areas. For now, I put the twins back into the nursery, until I fix the master bedroom...
2.) The master bedroom. I am moving all the furniture out there and will carpet clean there as well. I also want to paint the walls in some cool colors for the twins. I plan on leaving them there for a few years so I want to do a good job. I will put the kids beds, toys, everything in there and try to contain the chaos.
3.) I am tiling the wall in my bathroom. I have hated this section of wall forever...since the house was built really. So now I am finally doing something about it. I have already tiled the back wall and I am very impressed.
4.) When I got rid of the twins cribs I couldn't part with the sleigh head and foot boards. Well today I finally took them, screwed them together and made a cute headboard for my bed :) I'm sure some would think it's kind of tacky, but I like it. I will post a picture when I get around to it.

This is just for the upstairs. Once I get down, I will focus on the downstairs. I also have the twin group consignment sale coming up, so hopefully I will get rid of a lot of crap that is cluttering up this house.

Wish me luck on my projects :)

1 comments on "The Mood Has Hit"

tripntwinmom on February 7, 2009 at 7:38 AM said...

Sounds like you have been VERY productive!

Go you!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates