Sunday, February 22, 2009

Still Not Time...


Still no peak. In fact, when I test using regular OPK's I don't even have a faint line. I'm starting to tell myself I already O'd but that is virtually impossible. Today is CD14. I usually O on day 15 or 16. I have just been totally thrown off my the peak on the meter so early.

Talked to my mom tonight and she pissed me off...whats new right? I mentioned in passing that I still had a desire to adopt and she just started harping on me about how I already had 2 kids and I needed to stop, blah, blah, blah. She knows I will be trying again, but has no idea that I'm trying now. I think she is in denial though and hopes I won't go through with it. She seems to think that she will have to do something if another baby comes. It will be nice to have her support and help, but not necessary.

She also started getting on me about being single again. My mom is someone who has to be with someone. She cannot fathom why on earth I'm not searching the city looking for a husband. An old boyfriend from Canada posted "Happy Birthday" on my facebook page and my mom jumped on me saying that I needed to email him and see if he was single yada, yada, yada. She seems desperate for me to find someone. I wish she could understand that I am happy and I don't want anyone. Sadly...I don't think she ever will.

0 comments on "Still Not Time..."

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates