Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I Think K Has a Sixth Sense


She is obsessed with babies and everything to do with babies. She also talks all the time about being in my belly. Now I'm not convinced she actually remembers being in there, but she says things that make me think she might, especially since its not something I have every spent much time talking to her about. She found my pregnancy scrapbook and can spend hours looking at the US pictures. She also loves to see babies being born - I know, shes a little young, but she has caught a few passing through the channels like TLC and such and she is just fascinated. And now lately she has been asking if I have babies in my tummy. Obviously I haven't said a thing to her at all, but suddenly its a curiosity of hers. And then tonight when I picked her up from the YMCA childwatch the worker told me that all K talked about was having a baby brother or sister.

1 comments on "I Think K Has a Sixth Sense"

tripntwinmom on February 26, 2009 at 10:34 PM said...

I LOVE her! She is so intuitive. What a GREAT big sister she is going to make!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates