Friday, February 20, 2009

There is a little box in my room...


Full of sperm LOL

I am seriously freaking out. What the heck am I doing?? In about two weeks I could be pregnant!?

I usually ovulate on day 15 or so. Well today, day 12 I am already registering as high on my monitor. I'm so glad I decided on Friday delivery and not Monday. At this rate I may be inseminating on Sunday!

Okay...I am going to try and relax...and not think about the HUGE thing I am about to do.

1 comments on "There is a little box in my room..."

tripntwinmom on February 20, 2009 at 9:41 PM said...

OH HOLY HELL! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!

THIS IS JUST GREAT!

THANK YOU!!! I NEEDED SOME GOOD/GREAT NEWS AFTER THE SHITTY WEEK THAT THIS HAS TURNED OUT TO BE...SENDING UP THOSE STRONG SWIMMER VIBES....

GO SPERMIES GO SPERMIES

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates