Saturday, February 7, 2009

Not Liking Myself Much...


Since K was diagnosed with pneumonia, I have been very bad with eating and exercise. I have probably gained 5-10lbs back. I hate myself. Why whenever I get stressed do I turn to food?

With the stress of sick kids, a sick mommy, plans to TTC in limbo and other issues I just have felt the need to eat more. I know what I am doing is wrong..and yet I do it anyways.

Ahhhhh. Tomorrow is a new day...maybe I can start it with a new attitude.

1 comments on "Not Liking Myself Much..."

tripntwinmom on February 11, 2009 at 8:42 PM said...

Oh whatever! We all fall off the wagon now and then. The important thing is that you get back on!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates