Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Now Have Two Three Year Olds


Oh my...how time flies. I can't believe they are three. I have two little people that now amaze me every day with their smarts, make me giggle constantly and make me feel like no one else can.

Today we spent the day fairly low key. Gymnastics in the morning and a little shopping. We did go out to dinner tonight and had an Ice Cream cake for dessert. My birthday is in a few days so we are doing all our celebrating this weekend.

Tomorrow is the BIG day. Party, friends and presents. I will definitely post pics :)

1 comments on "I Now Have Two Three Year Olds"

tripntwinmom on February 16, 2009 at 6:05 PM said...

They look so big!
Congrats mom!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates