Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Mom Drives Me Crazy


My parents have been in Mexico since the 31st. They will be back this Saturday. After they left I did email my mom to tell her what had happened to K. We emailed back and forth until last Wednesday. Today I get this email

"Hi. Thanks for e-mailing and checking to see how are trip was going over the past two weeks! Sorry, they say sarcasm is anger turned outward. I guess I'm hurt."

What the fuck!? Um...would you consistently email a person on vacation when you had absolutely nothing to tell them? I know my sister has been talking to them, so they were fine. I asked like 10 people at work today and all but one said they wouldn't have been emailing.

Are our lives so enmeshed that I can't go a week without talking to my mom and it not being a huge deal? Wow, I so look forward to seeing her this weekend at the twins birthday.

0 comments on "My Mom Drives Me Crazy"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates