Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You've Got Sperm



Yep, I ordered my vials. They are due to arrive on my doorstep on Friday. I can't believe I am actually doing this. It's crazy to think that I might be pregnant again soon. That I will have another baby by Christmas this year (maybe). I think I am CRAZY!

Definitely cheaper this time. I was already the proud owner of ten vials so all I have to pay for is shipping. That will come to $159 a try. Nice. When TTC with the twins it cost like $600-$700 a try.

I should be about 50 pounds lighter and that pisses me off, but at the same time, if I want to do this, I need to go ahead and start.

1 comments on "You've Got Sperm"

tripntwinmom on February 20, 2009 at 9:45 PM said...

Woo Hoo! This is so exciting!

It is happening so fast now!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates