Saturday, January 10, 2009

$400...


That's how much I spent on groceries today. This shop will last for 2 weeks. Holy shit! Why does it cost so much for a family of four!

I will admit there were some non-normal purchases
- A 2009 Calendar ($10)
- A Magnetic Board ($9)
- A Box of Wipes ($9)
- Toilet Paper ($13)
- Dog Food ($15)
- Laundry Detergent ($15)
- Fabric Softener ($5)

So that's about $80-$90

Plus one store I went to had some really good sales. Buy 2 get 3 Free Juices and same for Popcorn so I stocked up. They also had some Buy one Get one Free stuff and I stocked up on too.

So maybe my $400 bill was about $150 extra things but still. OUCH! I will be very curious to see what my grocery bill will be like in two weeks. It better not be much, because crap, I can't afford it!

1 comments on "$400..."

tripntwinmom on January 13, 2009 at 4:43 AM said...

Yup...Welcome to my world. I spend over $800 a month on groceries. It is just NUTS!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates