Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Kindness of Others


Remember when we had the few hurricanes go through here and my driveway was washed away, well I still haven't gotten it fixed. To be honest there were things wrong with it before the hurricanes, but all that heavy rainfall just washed away what was there.

Well today I found out that my friends church had a bar-b-que lunch today in order to raise the money to fix my driveway. My friend G says they are almost there and when they are, my driveway will be re-done.

All I can say is WOW. How on earth do I even start to thank them for this.

1 comments on "The Kindness of Others"

tripntwinmom on January 28, 2009 at 7:14 PM said...

I am so happy for you. You DESERVE some kindness!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates