Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So My Parents are Moving to Florida


A good 8 hours away from here. That sucks. Although I don't really rely on my parents for anything, they were my safety net. I knew that if anything big happened, they would be there to back me up. This includes TTC and of course the MS. Oh well, life goes on.

Several people have asked if I will move to Florida with them. And the answer is no. I don't want to move to Florida. I decided a while ago that I had my family and I wasn't going to follow my parents around the rest of my life. My mom gets restless and moves quite often. Growing up I lived in 15+ homes and hates every minute of it. As a result, I dream about growing old and dying in the home I live in now. The house I live in was actually built behind my parents home. Within three months of me moving in, they moved away.

Plus this is a new company, so who even knows if it will be around very long. I could give up my established life and follow them only to have to move again in a few months/years. Nope, I will stay right here where I have started my family. It will make things a little tough, especially with TTC again this year, but I'll figure out a way to make it work. My mom hasn't babysat for me since April of last year, so it's not like I rely on them for anything. It was just the safety net thing in the back of my mind.

1 comments on "So My Parents are Moving to Florida"

tripntwinmom on January 13, 2009 at 4:44 AM said...

(((((HUGS))))) It is hard to lose that security. But, car trips are fun, right? :P

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates