Sunday, January 25, 2009

AAHHHHH!!


What is wrong with me? I have been pretty good about doing my exercise. When I'm at the Y I am able to workout for 40 minutes and my new favorite machine is the elliptical :) But the food...crap the food...I'm just not being good. I am hoping and wishing that tomorrow the scale doesn't show any gain. I'll be lucky if I maintain. Why on earth is it so freaking hard!? It didn't help that we had two events including a birthday party, but those are really just excuses. I really need to get my act together.

On other news, I didn't ovulate this month :( That sucks because it confirms my thoughts that I don't ovulate every month, which may be a sign of other problems. But it's also concerning because the month before I conceived the twins I didn't ovulate and always assumed I ovulated twice in June to make up for it. I hope I don't do that again next month.

I am getting excited about next month, and nervous too. I wish I had been able to lose more weight before then, but if this pregnancy is anything like the last one, I will lose plenty.

0 comments on "AAHHHHH!!"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates