Thursday, January 1, 2009

Florida Day One


On Wednesday we spent the morning playing at the park and swimming in my grandparents pool. The weather was beautiful. We hadn't anticipated letting the twins swim, but when we got there, the water was warm and the kids darn near jumped in themselves they were so excited! Luckily my dad likes to swim so he got stuck with them :) While at the pool I got some great pics of the kids. I think I actually got one of the best pictures ever of K. She just has such a great smile!
We then went out to lunch at Panera followed by a nice nap. That evening we all went to my grandparents house for an informal get-together. The kids had fun running around and getting a bunch of attention from relatives they had not seen in a few years. After dinner we all went back to my aunts house were we hung out and laughed. Me, my sister, cousin K and Aunt S played two games of Cranium into the wee hours of the morning and had a blast. I had a blast but of course paid for it the next morning after staying up so late.

1 comments on "Florida Day One"

tripntwinmom on January 3, 2009 at 7:06 AM said...

Your little fish seem to like the water as much as mine!

Fun fun fun!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates