Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day Four - Our Final Day


On our last day, I tried to spend as much time as I could with my grandma. She wanted to take the kids to a Children's Museum in the area. The kids had a good time. It is significantly smaller than the one here, but it's definitely cute. My grandma and N had fun chasing the twins around the museum and playing with them. After playing at the museum we had lunch at Applebees. By then the kids were getting cranky. We were able to squeeze in a nap before heading back to my grandparents for a spaghetti dinner. It was a wonderful way to end a good vacation.


I do have to add that by this day the twins I think had had enough. They were definitely more whiny and tired. Both kept asking to go home to mommy's house. As stressful as travel can be on adults, I imagine it's more difficult for toddlers. Staying up late, interrupted naps, eating out and meeting new people every day. Overall the twins did amazing and I really can't complain. Although I had a great time, it was very tiring and I was glad to be heading home, although not via the 12+ hours of driving I had in front of me.

1 comments on "Day Four - Our Final Day"

tripntwinmom on January 3, 2009 at 6:59 AM said...

I am so glad that you had fun. I just wish that we could have been there to meet you!

Sounds like the twins did great!!!!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates