Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day Three


On the third day I snuck out before anyone, including the twins, woke up and did some after Christmas shopping. I didn't spend too much, except for in the Hallmark store with those drasted ornaments! Once we got home I took the kids to the beach. You can't go to Florida and not visit the beach!

S LOVED the beach. He thought the water was great and enjoyed getting dirty in the sand. He kept yelling at me to bring him further into the water, which I was not about to do. He had a blast playing along the shore letting the waves get him. K did not like the water at all. It was too loud and the water kept "trying to get her". Someone had dug a hole in the beach creating what looked like a little kiddie pool along the shore, so K decided that was her best bet. She sat in the hole playing in the water and sand. Since visiting the beach, S has asked non-stop when we will be going back.

We were able to get home in time for a nap and that night me, my sister, cousin K and aunt S went out to dinner while my grandma and N babysat. We went to Outback - which was my first time! I had a great time. On the way home we rented Wanted and House Bunny. Neither movie impressed me too much, but they were entertaining.

1 comments on "Day Three"

tripntwinmom on January 3, 2009 at 7:02 AM said...

That is the one great thing about living in a warm climate. Getting to hit the beach in the winter! I am so glad that S loved it. K seemed to do just fine....Everyone comes along in their own time!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates