Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Vacation Recovery


Every feel like you need a vacation after your vacation?

Our trip home wasn't horrible, but it definitely didn't go as well as the way there. Everyone was cranky and just wanted to be home. About half way home we realized that S had left his special blankie in Florida - ACK! We got home late Sunday night and everyone crashed into bed.

The next two days were a blur. Toys and suitcases everywhere. No food in the house. Dirty laundry piling up. UGH. Back to the real world. It took me until 11 or 12 at night on Tuesday to semi-clean up. It was back to work for me Wednesday and sadly my next day off isn't until Monday because I am lucky enough to have to work the weekend.

My car is still full of crap. The house isn't really clean. There are still piles of laundry. I guess I know what I will be doing on Monday.

Oh...and S's blankie arrived in the mail on Wednesday. You never saw a happier boy! Thank you grandma!

1 comments on "The Vacation Recovery"

tripntwinmom on January 3, 2009 at 5:35 AM said...

Me me!!! That is how I ALWAYS feel after a vacation!

After one with kids, you just NEED a rest. Take care of yourself and get some R & R....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates