Thursday, January 1, 2009

Back to Reality...and TTC


So today, New Years Day, marks the start of several changes. I need to lose weight - ya I know...you've heard that before. I need to stop using my credit card. From now on, if I don't have the money in the bank, I don't need it. And finally I should be starting to TTC next month.

I am thinking February will be my first month. I should O around Feb 20th which will make me due (ya I know...if I get pregnant on the first try...highly unlikely) around November 13th. I am not thrilled about a late in the year baby, but the advantage to this would be my maternity leave would include all the holidays...so I wouldn't have to work them :)

Oh and just to give you an example about how weird I am, everyone in my family (parents, brothers, sisters, twins) are all born on an even year. Do you know I am weirded out by breaking the trend if I get pregnant right away and have an 2009 baby? See...I am a little crazy.

Today I went to three different pharmacies in the area for my monitor sticks. Well I guess everyone in town is TTC and using this monitor because they are all sold out! I have a few more places to check tomorrow but so far I am shocked that no one has them in stock. And they are now$50!! Holy moly! TTC gets more and more expensive each year. At least this go around I don't have to pay for sperm :)

1 comments on "Back to Reality...and TTC"

tripntwinmom on January 3, 2009 at 5:34 AM said...

Best wishes to you dear friend!

Hope you locate some sticks soon!

And end-of-the-year baby is not a horrible thing...Like you said, the holidays are in there and that helps with time off....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates