Saturday, January 31, 2009

I am so Nauseous...


And not for a good reason :)

On Friday morning I woke up so freaking nauseous I just wanted to vomit so badly. Then it went away but came back again that evening. Today off and on it has been the same way. Driving sets it off in a big way, but there are other things that bother me too. Sadly I seem to still be able to eat with no problem which leads me to believe that my nausea is coming from my head and not my stomach.

I have been dealing with a head cold for about 3 weeks now so maybe the pressure is pushing on my ears and causing some sort of vertigo?? I don't know...I just wish it would go away.

1 comments on "I am so Nauseous..."

tripntwinmom on January 31, 2009 at 7:28 PM said...

Oh God...I hope not! I had vertigo and it was hell! I missed a week of work with it. My equilibrium was so bad that I vomited whenever I got up and tried to walk anywhere!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates