Saturday, January 31, 2009

Well My Parents Aren't Leaving...


At least not now.

The company that offered my dad a job, backed out. I think they probably looked at the numbers, and the continued failing economy and decided not to go forth. It's a mixed bag as I feel bad for my dad who has been depressed since loosing his job and his inability to find a new one, but I'm glad my parents will be sticking around.

Of course it probably won't be long because my dad will continue to put applications in anywhere that's hiring. So next month he may get another offer, in another state. At this point I think he will take a job anywhere.

I hope for his sake that he does find one soon, and for my sake, one that is close.

1 comments on "Well My Parents Aren't Leaving..."

tripntwinmom on January 31, 2009 at 7:27 PM said...

Well, for now, I am happy for you. Though, it sounds like it may be short-lived. Maybe they will go somewhere a bit closer....

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates