Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Very Busy Few Days


The next 5 days will be jammed pack with stuff. I started to make a list of everything I needed to get done and I had to stop because I was starting to panic!

Another party, passport appointments, picking up of items, shopping, cleaning, appointment making and otherwise living. I am going to be very tired next week.

And on a happier note, I filed my taxes today. I will be getting a nice little chunk of change. It will help big time to pay off most of my debt that I have acquired through the year. Of course, I have been thinking of all the things I need to do (ie passports, sperm shipping) and the money won't go as far as I need it to, but it will be a nice buffer.

0 comments on "A Very Busy Few Days"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates