Thursday, January 22, 2009

Diet Update


Well, I don't have any weight loss update, but I just wanted to say how surprised I am about what the challenges are for me. I seem to be able to keep up with the 30-40 minutes of exercise each day, but the food is still killing me. I would have never thought that exercise would be the 'easy' thing.

I have started using the elliptical machine at the gym. For the first 5 minutes I feel like I'm dying but then it seems to be okay. Now I just need to increase my speed and resistance.

And a shout out congrats to J on her weight loss success too!!

0 comments on "Diet Update"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates