Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day Two - Christmas


On Christmas Day we spent the morning low key. My sister and I went back to the pool with the twins in the morning. We then went to my Aunt L's to visit her. She is kinda the family misfit and doesn't come to any family events. It's kind of sad because she only lives a few miles from my grandparents and aunt, but never sees them. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures from that visit.
That night was our big Christmas dinner with family. It was really nice to get together with so many cousins. My grandparents got the twins two small things that they could open and of course that made their day! We had the traditional turkey, stuffing, veggie dinner. K of course ate nothing but turkey and S sampled a little of everything.

Again that night we all went back to Aunt S and played games and hung out. We always went here because my grandparents have this thing about being in bed by 8:30 :). It was better though because the twins could definitely let loose at my aunts house while at my grandparents I was always telling them not to do stuff.

1 comments on "Day Two - Christmas"

tripntwinmom on January 3, 2009 at 7:05 AM said...

Looks like a blast! You got some GREAT pictures!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates