Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Feel Like I'm in High School Again


So....where to start...I have not shared this with anyone and wouldn't here except for the relative anonymity.

So a few months ago a new nurse started working on our unit. I hadn't really paid him much attention until recently when we have started working together more. He isn't gorgeous or anything, but he is cute. The best thing though is we have the exact same sarcastic humor. We spend half our shift teasing back and forth and have a lot of good laughs.

So...here is where I say I feel like some stupid high school girl with a crush. I don't know if he feels the same but there is definitely something...or maybe I'm reading into it. He touches me a lot in ways he doesn't need to - like massaging my neck or leaning up against me. Whatever.

I mean like I am not something guys look for. I am overweight, I'm not that attractive, I have almost 3 year old twins...and soon I may be pregnant again. Wow, I can just imagine him explaining that one to his parents LOL. The other thing is he is younger than me. 22 in fact. Now I am also in my 20's so it's not a huge difference, but I am in my higher 20's...not 22.

Ah, well I can dream. I'm sure none of this will ever move any further but it's nice to connect with him. At least I know I can still have these feelings. I think the last time I looked at a guy this way was about 6 years ago.

1 comments on "I Feel Like I'm in High School Again"

tripntwinmom on January 19, 2009 at 7:50 AM said...

Go Jamie! I think that is great! Do not sell yourself short. Not ALL guys are out for that short gorgeous girl. Some really DO have taste!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates