Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Really Don't Mean to Leave You Hanging


My goal when I started this blog was to journal once a day. I did that for awhile when things were busy, but now that they've settled down, I just don't feel like I have something to say everyday.

Right now TTC is on hold until February, so not much to discuss. I am still working at losing weight. I am doing much better with the exercise than the food. And the twins are still their chaotic little selves :-)

I have a few updates for you today...and I will share any potential weight loss tomorrow, but other then that...I make no promises.

0 comments on "I Really Don't Mean to Leave You Hanging"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates