Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Had a Crappy Day Today


I woke up exhausted. So tired that I picked up my blanket and pillow and walked downstairs, plunked myself on the recliner in the living room and remained half-asleep all morning long while the twins played around me. I got up here and there to feed them, change them...etc, but for the most part I slept. Then at 1pm I brought them upstairs to nap and napped with them. We all woke up at 4:15p. I don't think I have been really up for more then a couple of hours today and I'm still tired.

With the MS I often go through periods of Fatigue. I think I may be having one. One time I felt fatigued for about a month but since then it's usually just one or two days. I think its my body's way of telling me to relax and rest a bit since I tend to do way too much.

Of course it's back to work tomorrow (UGH) and Friday (Double UGH) but then I will have a few days off again. I will try not to plan much and keep those days off as calm as possible.

0 comments on "Had a Crappy Day Today"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates