Thursday, January 8, 2009

UGH...


AF started today. I hate this time of the month. I feel so yucky. I have done really well on my diet this week up until today. I caved and made myself a peanut butter sandwich. Not too bad I guess, but I would feel better if I hadn't eaten it.

On a positive note, this is the last AF I will have until TTC. I am actually getting very excited. I have everything I need. I will call the bank on Monday and make sure all my paperwork is up to date for them to ship my goodies next month. And maybe this is a good sign, I should O on or around my birthday :)

Maybe I'll get a really good birthday gift this year

1 comments on "UGH..."

tripntwinmom on January 13, 2009 at 4:44 AM said...

Yippee! I am so excited for you. TTC is creeping up on you!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates