Friday, June 5, 2009

And The Verdict is...




Yep, BOY. I guess S will be getting that playmate after all. I'm a little bummed, but I know in a day or two I'll get excited about it. And of course I won't go out and buy a boy wardrobe until I get US confirmation.

2 comments on "And The Verdict is..."

Lori on June 5, 2009 at 10:01 AM said...

Looks like Jenn may be right! I like how you're already thinking of the advantages either way for the whole family.

tripntwinmom on June 5, 2009 at 11:53 AM said...

Yes. You can thank me later for being such a good predictor, and I think that it will be great. Girls are so precey and that just lets K be the princess with 2 brothers to look out for her! :)

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates