Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Boy or Girl??


That is the question. And the question that I am very impatient to discover the answer to. Tonight I bought the Intelligender Urine Test. You pee in the thing and based on what color the fluid turns, you are having a boy or girl. It's about 80% effective so I won't go 100% on it's results, but I'm hoping it will accurately steer me in the correct direction.

http://www.intelligender.com/

The 'true' reveal will occur July 17th during my 18 week anatomy scan...which is only 6 weeks away...but I can't wait. I am excited though, that my friend J may be in town that day and be able to join me for the scan.

Personally, like I've said before, I think I really want a girl. I just enjoy the clothes, toys, accessories, activities, etc with girls. People think I'm crazy though because K definitely gives me a run for my money and if I end up with another one of her, I may go insane LOL

But I've started to think that for S's sake, a boy might be better. Otherwise it will always be him in a house full of girls. It would probably be nice for S to have a brother that will grow up with him and share his interests. I imagine that they could have quite the bond. And honestly, S is such a total sweetheart that I would love to have another S.

So I guess either way I will be satisfied. I'm sure I will feel a tad sad if I'm having a boy, but that's just due to my bias. Overall, I think a boy would be better for this family and that's the way I need to start thinking about it.

0 comments on "Boy or Girl??"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates