Monday, June 8, 2009

There are Days I Want to GIve My Children Away


I think the twins have been reacting to the changes of the travel and my crappy health by acting like total wild animals. They have really been getting themselves into some major trouble lately and driving me insane.

Last week they got into my room when they were supposed to be playing in theirs. Well they emptied a bottle of kids shampoo and goldbond medicated powder on my carpet. Yep, can you imagine the smell? It is next to impossible to clean, and in fact, there is still powder residue all over the room.

Then Sunday night when they were supposed to be taking a bath they took buckets of water and flooded the bathroom floor. My bathroom is HUGE with three walk in closets. There was 2 inches of standing water in the entire bathroom. My closets, which store things and boxes all over the floor were flooded as well. I used every towel I had to soak up the water and worked for over an hour cleaning up the water. It was horrible. I couldn't believe the twins had done this.

There are times I sit here and wonder "whats next?" what horrible things are they planning now. How on earth will they be when the baby gets here and I have even less time to keep track of them. UGH. I really hope my children do a lot of maturing in the coming year.

1 comments on "There are Days I Want to GIve My Children Away"

tripntwinmom on June 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM said...

They will, they are just reacting to the changes that are happening around them. they are also pushing your buttons to see WHAT they can get away with...

(((((HUGS))))) as that has to be REALLY hard when you are just trying to get from day to day. All of these extras cannot be easy...

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates