Friday, June 19, 2009

Does Unisex Not Exist Anymore?


The twins are finally starting to acknowledge that there just might be a baby coming later this year. Tonight both of them were talking about it and they decided that they wanted to buy the baby some pyjamas. I thought, why not. I am feeling like crap and that might just make me feel a little better.

We headed to Babies R Us to see what we could find. I have yet to buy anything for the baby so I was even kind of excited. Well, after about searching for 30 minutes I came to the conclusion that there is nothing unisex anymore. Everything was pink and frilly or covered with dogs and dinosaurs. Don't get me wrong, there is some adorable stuff, just nothing I could buy without knowing for sure what this baby is.

So after seeing some outfits that I like, I decided that I will just have to come back after my US. I am thinking that Friday will be a mini shopping extravaganza for me :)

Oh and I was looking at the newborn/preemie stuff for a take home outfit and I forgot just how small babies are when they're first born. OMG, I know the twins were swimming in the preemie stuff at first! How is it possible that they were ever that small!

0 comments on "Does Unisex Not Exist Anymore?"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates