Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Run of Really Bad Days


This sucks. I was so hoping that I would be lucky enough to start feeling better once the second trimester hit. I will be 15 weeks on Friday and there is no relief in sight.

I used to have 6-8 hours of moderate relief a day. Wake up, take my Zofran and be able to eat and drink relatively nausea free until around supper time. Well that has not been the case the last three days.

Sunday I was able to eat but felt really bad all day. I never felt like I was free to eat, but rather forced myself to eat. I was real sleepy and just felt crappy. Yesterday I was nauseous all day long. Couldn't eat lunch...barely kept dinner down and the whole evening I sat in my rocking chair fighting throwing up. I gagged multiple times but luckily was able to avoid emptying my stomach.

Then today...today sucked. Woke up with a migraine. Laid on the couch until almost 2p. At that time I forced down a bagel and a drink because I hadn't eaten yet. I was miserable. At 4p I made the twins lie down for a nap and I slept again until 6:30p. I woke up, ate some simple dinner and then ended up vomiting again. So today I have eaten a bagel and soup and I'm not sure how much of either has stayed down.

I feel like all I can do at this point is cry. Maybe tomorrow will be a new day and things will start to turn around again...but for tonight...I feel like crap...and all I can do is feel sorry for myself and the twins who have to deal with me.

1 comments on "A Run of Really Bad Days"

tripntwinmom on June 24, 2009 at 8:04 AM said...

I am sending FELL BETTER vibes your way....Hoping that you will be WELL when we come up....I feel just terrible to put you out if you are feeling that crappy...

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates