Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A Little Update


Well after yesterdays piss and moan fest I figured I better update today. I actually had an ok day. On a scale of one to ten...maybe a 5...but so much better than the -2 I have been feeling. While I am still not bursting with energy, I have been able to organize my bills, do a little photo updating and getting some emails done.

Not much, but for me a very productive day.

1 comments on "A Little Update"

tripntwinmom on June 24, 2009 at 8:59 PM said...

Hey, every little bit is something, right?

You take every little bit you can get when you feel this crappy....Hope it continues for you...

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates