Monday, June 15, 2009

Finally Some Relief



Remember that sore tooth that started causing me trouble 3 weeks ago. The one which has caused me horrible pain, lost sleep and constant dosing of Extra Strength Tylenol. Well, after three dental visits, I finally found someone who was willing to help me while pregnant.
I called this new dentist this morning at 9am. They saw me at 10am and did the root canal right away. Ah relief. Even the pinch of the lidocaine didn't phase me and once the numbing medicine took affect and the gnawing pain that I've experienced for the last 3 weeks subsided...I was at peace.
Now of course the nausea is still there...but I'm thinking just having this relief of pain will be enough to renew me a little. I might even hope that the pain and constant tylenol were further upsetting my stomach and now that I have neither, maybe my tummy will improve too :)

1 comments on "Finally Some Relief"

tripntwinmom on June 15, 2009 at 2:36 PM said...

Oh, I can TOTALLY sympathize with the tooth thing!

BTDT WAY too many times to count!!!

Glad that you FINALLY have relief!

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates