Saturday, June 20, 2009

Work Can Be So Frustrating!


I have already put in my three days this week, but signed up to help my unit today. We have been having low census so I was almost certain they wouldn't need me, and according to policy, then I would be called off.

Well, got to work this morning puzzled as to why I hadn't been called off, and found out that I had been re-assigned to another unit - WHAT!? I called the hospital supervisor and was basically told that there were other needs, so I was reassigned and there was nothing I could do...I was working my shift. Nice.

So, where do I get sent...the H1N1 quarantine unit - ha! Luckily there are 2 sides to the unit. The flu side and the regular patient side. I got the regular patients and actually found out while I was there that pregnant employees will not be caring for flu patients. Hey...at least that's one benefit to being pregnant right now...right?

0 comments on "Work Can Be So Frustrating!"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates