Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What am I Doing to These Kids??


K loves to play mommy. She often convinces S that he must be the baby and K will tend to him and be his mommy. Well the other day while they're playing I here K say "Wait a minute baby" and then she proceeds to pretend to throw up in a bucket. Geesh...am I that bad that K now thinks that to play mommy she need to throw up?

3 comments on "What am I Doing to These Kids??"

Unknown on June 10, 2009 at 7:08 PM said...

hahahahahahaha...THAT is freaking hilarious!

tripntwinmom on June 10, 2009 at 9:11 PM said...

Oh my word! That is the BEST!!! hahahahahahahahaha She is too much!

Clara on June 16, 2009 at 7:33 PM said...

Tooooo funny! I know, it isn't funny now, but once you recover from all this, it WILL be funny!

-Susan
Another chronic pregnancy puker

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates