Monday, June 1, 2009

UGH...Feeling Sick Today


This morning was not a good one. I threw up many times and the Zofran seemed to take forever to work. I was finally able to keep some food down around 11a when we went to Chick-Fil-A with a friend of mine and her twin boys.

From there S had speech therapy and then I had an OB appointment. Today was that lovely pelvic exam visit...gosh I hate those. And to make it worse, I didn't have enough time between the appointment and S's therapy to get them to a babysitter so the twins had to come to the appointment with me. They actually did pretty good, but I hate bringing the kids when I have to have a pelvic exam...ykwim?

We then came home and had a nap, but I have still felt pukey all day. I haven't been able to eat any dinner and just a drink made me sick. I am usually okay in the early evening so I don't know what this is about. I hope its just a bad day and it doesn't continue.

Tomorrow it's back to work for me :( I hope I'm not nearly as sick.

0 comments on "UGH...Feeling Sick Today"

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates