Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Nice Day


Today we went to the local gardens. They are absolutely gorgeous right now with hundreds of beds of colorful, blooming flowers of all types and sizes. Our multiples group had family portraits once again and this was the location.

When I woke up it was pouring rain and the sky was black. I figured the photo shoot would be cancelled, but just like that, the sky cleared and the sky was a beautiful blue. We had 13 families scheduled and everyone had a great time. We should get our photos in a few weeks and I will definitely post some.

Then in the afternoon we went swimming. The twins of course had a blast. I just sat on the side of the pool and watched. We swam at my sister's apartment pool. She recently moved about a mile or so down the road. J has had some issues with immaturity and unreliability, but I think this could be good for both of us. I think with her close, but not living with me, I can occasionally rely on her for some things and then of course she can be around more for the twins. Both the twins, but especially K, LOVE their ya-ya (S came up with that name) I hope it works out for all of us!

0 comments on "A Nice Day"

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates