Sunday, May 24, 2009

Heading to Canada Tomorrow


I am so dreading the drive! 14 hours! Between my constant nausea and extreme fatigue I don't know how I'm going to do it. I hope Q will be able to drive some in the afternoon so I can at least have a little nap.

Usually when I go I have everyday jammed packed with activities to do. Well this time...I only have a few things scheduled, so that is nice. I think I need to make this trip as leisurely as possible so that I don't get too sick or overwhelmed. We definitely need to work in a daily nap :)

I will be bringing my laptop and I hope to make a daily update each night. I may be kidding myself though :) But right now I think we will plan to come in fairly early every night allowing for some nice calm down time before bed. So I'm hoping during that time I can download pics and make a blog entry.

Wish us luck. I'm sure we will all do fine, it's just sitting here today, tomorrow looks awful daunting.

1 comments on "Heading to Canada Tomorrow"

tripntwinmom on May 24, 2009 at 12:17 PM said...

I will be thinking of you...
Hope the sickies stay away while you are on the road...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

 

How Crazy Can One Woman Be? Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipietoon | All Image Presented by Online Journal


This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com | Blogger Templates